Fundraise for us
Could you help us raise money to help vulnerable people in Greater Manchester to improve or manage their mental health?
Whether it’s your birthday, you’re good at running, baking, creating, sitting in a bathtub of beans, climbing a mountain (your stairs!) or just want to do something quick, if you’d like to fundraise at home to support our appeal, please consider doing a fundraiser through our JustGiving Page. Visit the page here and click the orange fundraising button to get started! We’re hugely grateful for the support we receive, as without the kindness of others it would be much harder to provide the community programmes currently do – fundraising really makes a difference! Why not consider a virtual or socially distanced event, for examlpe a BBQ in each garden? Please strictly follow current government guidelines at the moment and consider your own safety and situation, such as if you have health conditions.
Create a Positive Postcard to help spread the word about our campaign or to help your fundraiser here!
Not sure what to do or where to start?
Check out some of the guidance on JustGiving:
- Ideas for fundraising: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ideas/ideas-to-boost-your-fundraising
- Check out some of the best 2.6 fundraisers from April 2020: www.blog.justgiving.com/10-of-the-best-2-6-challenge-fundraising-ideas-we-saw-on-justgiving
- More ideas: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ideas/top-10-fundraising-ideas
- Quick & Easy: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ideas/easy
- Fundraising for Kids: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ideas/fundraising-for-kids
- Creative Fundraising: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ideas/creative-fundraising
- Fundraising Tookit: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tips/fundraising-page-toolkit
Postal donations are currently suspended. Please fundraise via JustGiving.
Read more about our work in 2015-16 in our Annual Report.
Find out about the other ways you could support us!